How to scale your SEO strategy for success
On the 16th of September 2019, Google changed the review Rich Snippet guidelines which are outlined in this blog. Here's what you need to know:
- SEO Service Review TrustBoxes no longer display Rich Snippet stars (this impacts service reviews from all providers, not just Trustpilot).
- Product Review SEO TrustBoxes and Google Seller Ratings (GSRs) aren't affected by this change.
- Company Profile pages on Trustpilot.com will still display Rich Snippet stars. If you'd like to find out more, please read Trustpilot's explanatory blog post.
The world of SEO can be a little tricky. Between technical SEO, algorithm updates, website infrastructure, strategies here, strategies there, website size, mobile applications, and more, it’s hard to keep track what the best approach is for your website and your business.
As usual, we have a solution for you.
On May 22nd 1pm EST, we’re partnering up with EliteSEM on a webinar covering SEO, scaling SEO strategies for larger eCommerce sites, and ensuring you’re avoiding some common SEO pitfalls.
We recommend registering as soon as possible, especially if:
- You’re running an eCommerce company
- You have a large site with SEO troubles
- You haven’t kept up with recent SEO trends
- You’re not sure you’re making the most of your site (whether large or small)
- You have ANY questions or concerns around SEO.
Sound like you? Then register below!
Do you trust us with your inbox?
You should — we’ll pick out the latest articles,
industry reports, and webinars on review culture
and deliver them straight to your inbox.