How to scale your SEO strategy for success
On the 16th of September 2019, Google changed the review Rich Snippet guidelines which are outlined in this blog. Here's what you need to know:
- SEO Service Review TrustBoxes no longer display Rich Snippet stars (this impacts service reviews from all providers, not just Trustpilot).
- Product Review SEO TrustBoxes and Google Seller Ratings (GSRs) aren't affected by this change.
- Company Profile pages on Trustpilot.com will still display Rich Snippet stars. If you'd like to find out more, please read Trustpilot's explanatory blog post.
The world of SEO can be a little tricky. Between technical SEO, algorithm updates, website infrastructure, strategies here, strategies there, website size, mobile applications, and more, it’s hard to keep track what the best approach is for your website and your business.
As usual, we have a solution for you.
On May 22nd 1pm EST, we’re partnering up with EliteSEM on a webinar covering SEO, scaling SEO strategies for larger eCommerce sites, and ensuring you’re avoiding some common SEO pitfalls.
We recommend registering as soon as possible, especially if:
- You’re running an eCommerce company
- You have a large site with SEO troubles
- You haven’t kept up with recent SEO trends
- You’re not sure you’re making the most of your site (whether large or small)
- You have ANY questions or concerns around SEO.
Sound like you? Then register below!
How StorageMart Succeeds in Global & Local Search
Is your local search strategy lacking?
Although StorageMart is a huge brand, its customers are only interested in local options, which is why their business has put such a strong focus into optimizing their localized search. StorageMart’s typical customer lives 3-5 miles from the storage facility they use.
How does StorageMart leverage local search to maintain their position as top dog in the storage space?
In our webinar, Trustpilot and StorageMart talk best practices for businesses trying to optimize organic search to increase conversions. Learn specific measures you can take to ensure prospects are getting the right results for their local needs.
How to channel customer feedback to drive conversion
Consumers have the power, now more than ever, to affect the reputation of your brand. As you read this, your happiest (and least happy) customers are out there, sharing their experiences with your business on social channels.
Don’t be reactive, constantly searching for feedback online and trying to handle it. Be proactive and implement a review collecting strategy, so you can corral your business advocates, boost your business’ reputation, and grow your sales.
Once you learn how to monitor your customers online, and engage your advocates, the rest is simple.
Leveraging Customer Reviews to Boost Performance & Efficiency in PPC Channels
Why is Google taking reviews more seriously? Because customers are.
Our webinar takes a deep dive into how you can use reviews to boost performance across all your digital channels, and primarily your PPC ads. Enhancing digital search with the Google Seller Rating extension is key, and we show you how to do it.